Thursday, May 20, 2010

Evan Joshua - 5/7/10

I've been MIA the last few months, but all I've really been doing is growing a human being. We were expecting our second son to be delivered via c-section on Friday May 7, 2010. We arrived at the hospital around 7:30am and surgery was scheduled for 9:30am. It was pretty uneventful as we got dressed in our cute gowns and covers. The surgery itself was quite unpleasant, but the outcome was beautiful.





Once again I grew a big boy. He was 9lbs. 2 ozs and 20 inches long. Only 4 ounces less that Adrian's birth weight. Plus, he was a week earlier than Adrian. I was surprised I was smiling in this picture after all the pain I just went through.


Adrian was allowed to come see him right away.


It was love at first sight.


Daddy on diaper duty.


Even smiling about it.



He has the chubby cheeks too.


Only hospital worthy picture worth posting. I will NOT be putting any of me on here. I was less than gorgeous to say the least.


Adrian is in love.


He doesn't like it when he cries so much.


Kisses are his favorite thing to give him.


All 3 of my boys passed out after a Sunday afternoon baseball game. Now why wasn't I napping too!?!


He's finally waking up for longer periods of time and opening his eyes. We got ourselves another puppy.


Very thoughtful here. I think I'll be using this one in his birth announcement. It's just too cute. I'm in love and can't stop taking pictures. He is wonderful. I just wish he wouldn't sleep so much during the day. A little confused on that one.

2 comments:

Therena Taylor & Family said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! Hope everyone is doing well!

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! I don't think that I knew you had a blog or that you were reading mine! But it was so fun to meet you in real life.

And (to relate to this post) Evan really is a cutie! :)